After leaving Kelley Drye and Warren’s renowned litigation department, Tallen Todorovich, Esq. currently represents high net-worth individuals, professional athletes and entertainers, broker-dealers, business-owners, venture capitalists and entrepreneurs.
Education & Bar Admission(s):
- Graduate of Wesleyan University, BA ‘07
- American University ‘11, JD
- Admitted in New York (2012)
- Co-authored the sports law chapter in Bob Haig’s treatise, Commercial Litigation in New York State Courts, 4th Edition.
- Contributor to Kelley Drye and Warren’s False Claims Act Blog.
- Sports and Entertainment
- Estate Planning